Tuition and Fees
Weekly Tuition Rates (as of January 1st, 2023)
- $215.00 Darling Duckling Room
- $195.00 Tumbling Turtle & Bouncing Bear Classrooms
- $188.00 Playful Puppy & Busy Bee Classrooms
- $183.00 Blooming Butterfly Classroom
- $178.00 Shining Star Classroom
A discount of $5.00 per week will be applied if four weeks or more of full-time tuition is paid in advance.
- 1st child $ 40.00
- Family $ 60.00
Special Event Fees
Periodically throughout the year we may schedule special events to enhance our learning curriculum. There may be a minimal fee charged in addition to our regular tuition. Special events and related fees will be announced in parent newsletters.
A pre-enrollment visit with our Director will help familiarize you with our center and give you an opportunity to meet our teachers and staff. She will be able to explain all policies when you receive your application package.
When enrolling your child we'll need:
- Completed Enrollment Application
- Registration Fee paid - Check or Cash
- If a child is older than 2 ½ years, documentation is required that the child has received all necessary immunizations
- If a child is less than 31 months of age, the Tennessee Day Care Immunization Certificate (provided by the child’s physician) that states the child has been examined, and provides the child’s current immunization record, must be completed
- is due at the time of application.
- Is non-refundable
A weekly rate and is not discounted for holidays, illnesses, or other absences must be payable to “Children First” and paid in check or money order due each Monday of the current week payments may be made in advance, a discount of $5.00 per week will be applied if four weeks or more of tuition is paid advance if paid late, will result in a late payment fee of $20.00
If not received by the end of the week, will cause the child to be disenrolled until the payment and late fee are paid in full.
Your child will be reenrolled if space is available, a registration fee is paid, and any balance on the account is paid in full.
A discount of $5.00 per week will be applied to the oldest child if two or more children of the same immediate family are enrolled.
After one year of continuous enrollment, a full-time student will be eligible for one week (Monday – Friday) of vacation. Tuition will not be charged.